The G100 provides the user with a fast, simple to use and accurate piece of laboratory kit. The key benefit of using the G100 is the ability to take simultaneous CO2, O2, relative humidity and temperature readings.
It is used by embryologists and lab technicians
and enables quick verification and validation of CO2 levels in incubators.
- Used and distributed globally to the medical and research industries.
- CO2 measurement levels between 0-20%
- Improved accuracy on CO2 readings
- Optional extra gases: measures O2 (0-100%); dual temperature probe (0-50 degrees C); humidity sensor (0-100%)
- The G100 has become the first in the industry to receive the international ISO17025 Certification.
- Accurate readings and quick verification of CO2 incubator levels – a reading takes under a minute
- Using one instrument makes analysis simple and easy
- Built in gas moisture removal protects the G100 from water ingress
- Dual temperature probes help you to adjust the temperature to stabilise conditions within your incubator and helps you analyse temperature variation
- The G100’s easy to read menu and large, well lit display makes data readings quick and simple
- User friendly software specifically created for the G100 helps you make sense of your data storage and download