The New U1000MKII-FM is a Fixed, clamp-on, pipe mounted, ultrasonic flow meter, which delivers significant installation savings and non-invasive, dry servicing benefits for pipe sizes ranging from 22mm – 180mm (6″) OD.
Key Features & Benefits:
- New: larger pipe range 2 options, fully adjustable for 22mm – 115mm and 125mm – 180mm (6″) OD
- New: Optional Modbus RTU slave, RS485 serial
- New: cross correlation flow measurement system
- New: 1Mhz transducers to get through poor/old thick wall pipes and larger pipework
- New: Water/Glycol option
- Simple to install: connect power and enter the pipe inside diameter, adjust the sensors and clamp-on the pipe, no specialist skills or tools required
- A clamp-on non-invasive alternative to traditional in-line meter installation, plus dry servicing, providing minimum downtime and maximum availability.
- LCD with backlight – install & service information.
- Integrated pulse and optional 4-20mA output – aM&T & BEM’s compatible with Modbus